- Why shall we train our dogs and why is it important?
- Even, you can train your dog yes this is 100% true.
- Housetraining your dog?
- Here I am going to review one course which I personally loved. What Makes My Dog Training System So Unique…?
- Does any of the following sound familiar? ( Before Brain Training For Dogs )
- Why you shall Buy this product?
- You Also Get 7 Trick Training Videos including: ( Brain Training For Dogs )
- Obedience 101 Training…which includes:
- Polishing up Your Training…which includes?
- Adrienne’s Archive…which includes:
Brain Training for Dogs
Hello, Friends, My name is James And Today in this article I’m going to talk about Brain training for dogs, How can you train your dog and teach him manners and a lot more things.
Having a dog is a blessing for me, I am a pure dog lover and I am a father of 6 dogs and in future, If I could afford this counting is going to increase.
So, before I talk about dog training I would defiantly give my inputs why dog training is important.
Why shall we train our dogs and why is it important?
this question must come in your mind that is why you are reading this blog.
So, whenever we bring a dog in our house we always care about it, care about its food, we give our dog a walk for a healthy body.
We care about our dog bath also care about its daily routine (Potty system).
But one thing we forgot, Dog Training which is very important it is like a school for the dog ( Education System for dog), where dog learns a lot more things which come in help in its life at many situations.
A lot more people who have a dog they don’t give training to their dog they think they need a professional dog trainer for their but happily it is not true.
Even, you can train your dog yes this is 100% true.
Let’s start with some basic socialization. If your dog does not know his place in the family hierarchy (follower) then he will feel distracted and out of place.
First, you need to fix this. Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow for about 6 months before your dog will be ready to accept more advanced training:
- Walk your dog twice a day.
- Do not use a retractable leash. Use a six-foot-long strap leash.
- When you go out for the walk, you leave the door first while your dog waits. Only then can he leave the door.
- Have the dog walk beside you or behind you, never in front.
- Dog eats only after the walk, not before.
- On return home, you enter first, then the dog.
- When feeding your dog, eat a grape or cookie or something while he watches. Only then give the food.
- The dog may not sit on human chairs, couches, or other furniture.
- Provide your dog with a high-quality bed on the floor.
- The dog may not sleep with humans.
- dog may not jump up on any human.
- The dog may not eat human food.
- Join a dog park so your dog can socialize with other dogs and run free.
- Do not allow a dog to force you to give attention by bumping your hand.
- All humans your dog interacts with must follow these rules, even if visiting.
After six months your dog will be ready to accept training and also be a cooperative follower member of your pack (family).
The best way to discipline a dog (Suggestion:- Give your Dog Brain Training)
I would suggest you to give your dog brain training by this training your dog will live ling and, will also act with proper manner. We educate over self by education then why don’t we educate our dog?
Don’t you love your dog (If not please stop reading this article) If yes here I bring the best thing for you. (Brain Training for dogs)
The best way to discipline a dog, is, well, to not discipline them. Before I am dismissed as some kind of kindness whacko, let’s consider the way dogs think.
Yes, they do have emotion, we can very well tell the difference between a happy dog and an angry dog. Most adults are gifted with the ability to tell which is more approachable. Kids not so much but that is another whole post!
With this emotion, comes behaviour. Sometimes they do happy things that make us smile. You know, like tilt their little heads and focus intently upon us with those pretty brown eyes.
Other times, they do naughty things, like pee or poop where they are not supposed to, steal a cheeseburger off of the counter, or chew the arm off of one’s favourite reading chair. Yes, these are actual events, in case you are wondering.
Dogs have great capabilities : Brain Training For Dogs
Ok, really, back to the way dogs think. We oftentimes like to think that dogs have great capabilities of reason. However, they very much live in the moment. They do not have the cognitive capacity to reflect upon the past or project in the future. It is pretty much all in the moment. Consider the above examples:
Cute dog with the head tilt has likely made the association that a cheese treat follows that adorable pose. Naughty dog scores a cheeseburger because mom turned her back. Not out of spite but rather a good nose and long enough legs to reach the counter.
When we yell, scream, or hit our dogs, they make the association that their people are broken and unpredictable. It damages our relationship with them.
Instead, set the dog up for success. Reward the behaviour you love. Cheese is good. So are small bits of hot dogs.
Housetraining your dog?
Set him or her up for success. Take him outside every hour, upon release from kennel/crate, after eating, drinking and/or playing.
Praise your dog when he or she eliminates where he or she should outdoors. If your dog has an accident in the house, clean it up and move forward, knowing that you have learned he needs to go out more often or at a certain time.
A great virtual resource for pet behaviour help is the ASPCA’s Virtual Pet Behaviourist. Consult a local dog training professional for assistance
Well it is good and really appreciable when you give your dog house training, but did you ever think if you will give training in a direction will that affect more! Of course It would and doing things in right Direction ultimate matters.
And then only you will see positive results.
Read More :
- 12 minute affiliate system: Review 2021
So, there are a lot more ways also by which you can train your dogs like by a proper Dog training guide/book/video/ Or Dog Training Course
Here I am going to review one course which I personally loved. What Makes My Dog Training System So Unique…?
Fact:-Most Dog training programs today fail to engage your Dog on a mental level and fail to develop his/her intelligence. With enough mental stimulation – many problem behaviours simply melt away. I’ll explain why below.
Fact: – Most dog training programs fail you and your dog because they never address the root cause of your dog’s problem behaviour. They just give you some cookie-cutter technique to stop biting, chewing or barking – which is short term in its effectiveness at best – again, because it does not address the root cause of the problem.
Fact: – Most dog training programs use OUTDATED force and dominance techniques. This is proven NOT to work by the latest research. My methods are force-free and gentle. They rely on the latest science in dog behaviour research to create a strong bond between you and your dog and create positive emotions in your dog as opposed to fearful ones. They only reinforce the behaviours you want.
Fact: – Many other online dog training programs are created by PHONEYS with no certifications… This is dangerous, since using the wrong techniques will lead to problem behaviours getting worse or even a bite in some cases. Avoid taking advice from any “trainer” who does not list his/her professional certifications.
Who Needs This Secret to use your dog’s natural intelligence to stop bad behaviour?
Does any of the following sound familiar? ( Before Brain Training For Dogs )
- Your dog doesn’t listen to you
- You need to train a new Puppy
- Is Your dog barks uncontrollably
- Your Dog is pulling on the leash
- Dog is aggressive
- Dog is chewing things he shouldn’t
- Your Dog is digging all the time
- You want a dog who obeys you
- Your Dog is Jumping up
- You’re frustrated with your dog
- You may even regret getting your Dog
- You’re worried you might have to give up your Dog because of behaviour problems you can’t handle
- You feel helpless to control your dog
- You tell your Dog ‘no’ with no success
- Dog gets overexcited and is hard to settle down
- Your Dog is whining constantly
- dog has a fear of certain sounds or stimuli or suffers from anxiety
- You want a better bond with your dog
- You want less stress
The Science behind This dog training system – Brain Training For Dogs
The science behind this system of correcting bad behaviours is simple.
You may have heard of the idea of ‘neuroplasticity’ in the human brain.
It’s a well-established idea researched heavily at Harvard and other leading universities.
In other words – our brains are like soft plastic – always capable of moulding and changing to learn new habits and behaviours.
Well, your dog’s brain is the EXACT same.
With the right mental stimulation and training… (That you will get in this Brain Training For Dogs program) your dog’s brain will become more open and receptive to learning new information.
- Your dog will listen to you and better understand what you are telling him to do.
- When this happens – your dog’s bad behaviours simply fade away as more desirable ones appear in their place.
Why you shall Buy this product?
(More intelligent Dogs are better behaved and more obedient)
Let me tell you what all will you get in this training program
(You can directly visit to their Official Website )
You Also Get 7 Trick Training Videos including: ( Brain Training For Dogs )
- Take a Bow
- Cover his Eyes (‘Shame on You’)
- Shake hands
- Play dead
- Roll over
Obedience 101 Training…which includes:
- Insider secrets of using a ‘food lure’ to train your dog to complete your commands.
- The critical element needed to get your dog to sit/lie down/take or leave items.
- Key strategies for getting your dog to stay/heel/come to you and listen to your every command. You will also learn how to teach your dog to ‘drop it,’ which can literally save your dog’s life if he ever picks up something dangerous!
- You will discover the exact methods I have used to successfully teach obedience commands to hundreds of dogs, and learn the secrets that will make your dog eager to listen to your every word!
Polishing up Your Training…which includes?
- How to fade food lures so your dog listens to you even when there’s no food in sight
- The demystifying truth behind hand signals
- A very simple tactic to increase obedience with verbal cues
- How to boost obedience levels by fading continuous rewards
Adrienne’s Archive…which includes:
Over 100 in-depth articles covering just about every behaviour problem you can think of.
An entire section dedicated to puppy training where I reveal the secrets of successful potty training, crate training, socialization and bite inhibition.
NO cookie-cutter solutions. Most behaviour problems have many different possible causes, and each different cause needs a different solution. That’s why my techniques tackle the root cause of the problem to stop bad behaviours FAST.
All force-free, gentle techniques, created by a professional CCPDT certified trainer.
And there’s more…
You also get:
- Cutting-edge dog training science and techniques.
- Gentle force-free techniques ONLY.
- Clear instructions with pictures.
- Troubleshooting segments in the Brain Training course for difficult dogs.
- Video demonstrations of the brain training games.
- A HUGE archive covering almost every dog behaviour problem you could think of.
- Tailor-made solutions for behaviour problems which tackle the root cause.
- Exclusive information from a certified professional trainer with years of experience.
- Ability to submit questions directly to me for answering through my support system.
- A private forum where members can discuss dogs and dog training, or just chat and connect with like-minded people.
- An online member’s area which means you can easily access all of the information on the go.
If you hired a trainer to train your dog in person you could expect to pay up to $350 per hour. To spend a full day’s consulting would set you back a cool $3,300 (which clients Happily pay for).
Before you go and buy this let me give you an introduction about the author of this product, the Author name is Adrienne Farricelli she is a professional CPDT-KA certified dog trainer, and for the last 10 years, She has been helping people to eliminate bad behaviours in dogs and train well behaved, obedient, loving pet by showing them how to bring out the ‘hidden intelligence’ inside their dog.
Every dog without exception – has a hidden intelligence inside.
Last but not least Love your Dog? Educate(Train) It.
( By A Pure Dog Lover like You Cause Dogs Are Real Gem)
Be the first to leave a review.