What is Ahrefs – An ultimate guide to grow search traffic
Ahrefs is a tool that helps you grow you search traffic, keeps you update about your competitors and analyzes what suits you the best.
The main purpose of this tool is to make sure that you emerge at the top when certain keywords are searched. Not just that, it assists you in learning why your competitors rank higher than you and lets you make modifications in your approach to stand out.
Can you trust this tool with your business?
The marketers of the most successful and well-reputed companies Facebook, LinkedIn, Netflix, Pinterest and many more, have been using this tool. It is also recommended by the leading SEO experts.
Ahrefs is a complete package consisting of other tools for:
- Competitive analysis – It lets you take a look at all the keywords that are being used by your competitors and have made them earn the maximum web traffic
- Keyword research – Ahrefs maintains a gigantic database that has over 3 billion keywords and it frequently suggests you the most relevant keywords to be used.
- Backlink research – Being able to run the world’s largest index of live backlinks, it is vigilant enough to make rapid updates. It helps you extract out the precise data that you require
- Content research – The special feature of “Highlight linked domains” lets you get rid of all the websites that have connected with you with the used keywords so that you only left with the most relevant content
- Rank tracking – Generates a graph depicting your keyword ranking (Desktop & Mobile) and a report that keeps the entire trail.
- Web monitoring – This amazing feature keeps you on in the game. Getting notify each time somebody uses keywords that link to your business or service, it helps you stay updated.
How to use this tool?
- Visit https://ahrefs.com/
- Sign up
- Choose and purchase a plan
- Get started
- Sign up:
There is a 7 day trial that lets you have complete access to the chosen package of Ahrefs. It costs $7.
- Choose//purchase a plan:
You have to purchase one of the provided packages because the trial period ends in 7 days.
- Lite ( $99/month )
It is recommended for freelancers and entrepreneurs. You can get enough SEO data to be used for the small projects
- Standard ( $179/month ) – Most popular
This package is perfectly suits the SEO consultants. It has all the features of the Lite with increased data limits
- Advanced ( $399 ) – Full subscription, No trial version
- Agency ( $999 ) – Full subscription, No trial version
- Agree to the terms and conditions:
Once you agree to the conditions and press “Continue” you will see an entire form on the screen
- Fill out the form:
Once you fill out all the information required in the form and click the button “Pay US$7”, it will be deducted from your account
- Sign In:
You have two options:
- Sign in with Gmail
- Sign in with Facebook
You can choose wither option of your choice.
It is understood that a user has a lot of queries using a software/tool in the beginning or at least for the first time so Ahrefs takes care of all the issues faced. It provides all the answers as well as the suggestions to its users to have a better user experience and full satisfaction.
Guidelines and necessary information:
There are special blogs that are posted on its website that provide content that covers all the aspects such as
- Technical information
- Insights of the relevant businesses and services
- General guidelines
- Content promotion
- Affiliate marketing
- Paid search marketing
- Case studies
If you face difficulty in any of these aspects you can easily get assistance through these blogs.
If you face in sort of difficulty in carrying out your job in business or service in the marketing department you can seek help from the video tutorials provided on the website. All you need to do is:
- Visit https://ahrefs.com/
- Click on the menu of “Academy”
Read More :
Ahrefs not only provide you with the best of the features but also with the free tutorials and guidelines on how to bring them in the use and make it productive for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is a toolset that helps you grow you search traffic, keeps you update about your competitors and analyzes what suits you the best.
- Which of the plans is better for me? Lite or Standard
If you work solo and on small projects then Lite is the best option for. It allows 25 reports per day while Standard allows 100 per day, so if you want to work on bigger projects and require more reports per day then you should opt for Standard.
- I do not get notifications regarding the updates and alerts?
Check if the email account you are using is synced with the website or not.
- Will money be deducted from my account after a 7 day trial ends?
Yes, you have to cancel within 7 days if you do not want to keep using the trial otherwise you will be charged after that. You are also notified before the next renewal date.
- Will I be able to have access to all the features of the plan if I am on a 7 day trial period?
Yes, you get full access to the toolset in the 7 day trial period.
- How can I be sure that it is the right tool to use?
All the most successful companies such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Netflix, Uber have been using this tool set for SEO, so all and all it is a very helpful toolset.
Ahrefs Reviews By IGT (Indian Great Deals) Persnol Experience –
If you are convinced that ahrefs tools will prove to be really seo and beneficial for your website, then let us clear this confusion because now we are going to share the experience of ahrefs tool which I tried myself ,
Friends, I am now sharing my personal experience, I was new in the field of seo, and I had heard about ahref many times on my friends and youtube too, that ahref is a very good seo tool with the help of this website. Fastly ranks, As You know that ahrefs tool is not cheap, it cannot be used by common man So I found it difficult to buy.
But I bought it, friends, you won’t believe I did it for 1-2 months but I was not getting any good results, this tool is very lacking, this tool never gives right and good results, even if you do keyword research Talking about it or website analysis is weak in both these cases, it always gives wrong information, I have experienced this. Now you might be thinking that this guy is proving the ahrefs tool wrong, but it is not so.
Then I thought why not use the semrush once! So friends, I bought semrush, after that I worked on the website with the help of semrush and used every tool from analysis and after that in a few days my site started to rank, its simple reference is that semrush helped a lot Have to grow my site.
One day I analyzed my site on ahrefs, ahrefs reported that I have 839 baclinks on my website, which was stunned, because I had made only 186 backlinks on that site but was showing 1500 backinks on ahrefs, Then I analyzed the same website on semrush, then semrush gave me the right result. Semrush told me in the report that you have 186 backlinks on your website. I did many more practices and I found that semrush is many times better than ahrefs and Ahrefs is also the best alternative, so I would definitely recommend you to try semrush.
Ahrefs Best Alternetive – SEMrush
SEMrush is A Best Alternetive of Ahrefs tool , becouse this tool SEMrush is also Pr
oviding Real Time And Genuine Analysis , and Better Results .
Be the first to leave a review.